Sunday 18 September 2011

Media Studies Advanced Production - My Group

I have decided to work alongside Sam Baily and Ed Barnes for our Media Studies Advanced Production. This is because I worked with both Sam and Ed last year for our Media Studies Foundation Production and we worked very well together. I get along very well with both Ed and Sam and we know we can work well together as our project last year was a success and we achieved good marks for our work. Ed is very knowledgeable with camera work and has experience in the media industry; as he has worked on local film projects and currently works for a radio station. Sam is a great asset to the group as he studies Drama, so his acting skills are very useful to the group; also Sam is very imaginative and comes up with some great ideas. As for myself I have a great interest in the subject and it is something I would like to continue after I finish sixth form, also I have worked on my own projects and taken park in local film projects as well, so I have experienced film making and working with cameras, etc... Lastly I and Sam are also both in a band together so this may be useful when it comes to choosing our tasks. I know I will work very well with both Ed and Sam and I am looking forward to creating something that is of a high standard with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment