Tuesday 8 May 2012

Recording

As I have said before we have decided that we are going to get the song semi-professionally recorded for our music video. After discussing some possible locations of where we could record we decided that our schools recording studio would be a suitable place to record the song for our music video. Firstly I had to email the head of music at our school so that we can book the studio for a couple of weeks time. This is a copy of the email that I sent:


I have since spoken to Mr Barker and he has given us permission to use the studio on Friday 18th November. I then had to email my friend who is studying music technology at college to come and help us use the recording equipment and help record the song. Also Matt will be mixing and mastering the track for us so that we get the best sound quality for the music video. This is a copy of the email I sent him:


I have also recently spoken to Matt and he has confirmed that he will be available for that day to help us. Lastly I had to email the rest of the band to let them know the date and time of the recoring and the plans for the day. This is a copy of the email I sent the rest of the band:

No comments:

Post a Comment